1000FT CAT5E PLENUM BULK BARE COPPER ETHERNET NETWORK CABLE UTP SOLID CABLE
Bulk 1000ft Cat5e Plenum Bare Copper (CMP/UTP) un-shielded twisted pair cable is a high-performance data Transfer Communication cable suitable for 350Mhz high speed applications. 1000ft Cat5e Plenum Bare Copper cable with excellent attenuation and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specification and cross-talk characteristics. Cat5e CMP bare Copper Ethernet Network cable is design for Plenum indoor network installations and Fire Safety Standards Certified Cable test pass listed to be type CMP Jacket. Bulk 1000ft cat5e Plenum Network pure copper cable can be installed in Open Places roof ducts in accordance and Air plenums. The wires are 24-Awg (American Weight Gauge) size and are made of solid bare (Pure) copper conductors. 1000ft Cat5e CMP Rated cable insulation material is best fire-resistant material and flame retardant and jacket is made of flame retardant CMP Rated Jacket. This cable is supplied in 1000-ft Easy pull box and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket.
- Cat 5e 350 Mhz UTP flame retardant plenum 1000 feet blue
- UN shielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable – 350 MHz
- 24 AWG wires made of solid bare copper conductors
- Safety Standard Passed CMP for fire resistant plenum and roof network installations
- Exceeds TIA/EIA 568-C.2 specifications