1000FT Cat6 Plenum Bare Copper Ethernet Network Cable UTP Solid Cable Orange.
Bulk 1000ft Cat6 Plenum Solid Bare Copper (CMP/UTP) Un-shielded twisted pair cable is a high-performance data Transfer Communication cable suitable for 550Mhz high speed applications. Turn Stone Cables CAT6 Plenum UTP Cable Orenge solid conductor solid bare copper cable is perfect use for your security networking applications, indoor voice, data, video Whether you are wiring network your home, office or entire campus, cat6 copper cable is perfect networking solution that is right for you.
Cat6 Plenum cable 4pairs (8 conductors) are solid bare copper with a fire safety insulation and a CMP rated Low Smoke FR-PVC ROHS Compliant plenum jacket. Cat6 Plenum Ethernet Rated Cable is designed for indoor/outdoor LAN Network applications, making it the best solution for indoor/outdoor installation runs that require cable to be installed in plenum areas.
Our CAT6 cables is also manufactured to meet current CAT6 guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations as well as RoHS Compliant. To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT6 TIA 568 C.2 standards.
- High-Performance Data
- Communications Cable
- Suitable For 550MHz High Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD CDDI
- 4-pair, Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- CAT6e Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable
- 23-AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 C.2-1, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 Specifications
- Designed for Indoor/outdoor Installations
- Flame Retardant Jacket, (FR-PVC/CMP)
- Supplied In 1000FT Easy Pull Boxes
- Sequential Foot Markers on Jacket
- RoHS Compliant
E C Harris –
No snag. No wire issues. solid copper. GOOD STUFF. Pricey but you get what you pay for!
Cable feels good and pulls great, no problems with it coming out of the box. You definitely want to use Plenum rated cable if you’re running your cable through air ducts. Would highly recommend.