1000FT 23AWG Cat7 850MHz UTP 100% Solid Copper, Plenum-Rated (CMP) Ethernet Cable
1000ft CAT7 Plenum Cable (850MHz/23AWG solid/CMP/ Bare Copper Conductors) is ideal for your indoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Some common applications for this type of cable include retrofitting, Cat7 cable is ideal for installing in plenum spacing because of its fire-resistant qualities. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
Cat7 Ethernet cables is 8 conductors (4-Pairs) of solid bare copper with a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a CMP rated Jacket (fire-resistant). Our Category 7 Un-Shielded CMP Rated Plenum Cable is designed for residential/commercial LAN applications and is resistant to fire and heat, making it the best solution for installation runs that require plenum rated
We always make sure we are providing our customer high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cables should meet all exceeds CAT6A TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our CAT.7 Plenum Cable meet all manufactured CAT 7 cables guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations.
CAT7 Plenum UTP Ethernet Cable Features
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- This Cable Is CAT7 Indoor Plenum Cable
- Suitable For 850MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps
- This cable enables 10-Gigabit data transmission over a 4-connector twisted-pair copper cable, allowing connection distances of up to 100 meters.
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- It also proposes a new measurement for Power-Sum Alien Crosstalk to 850 MHz
- Sequential Length Markings on Jacket
- Supplied in a 1000′ Spool.